Friday, May 04, 2007

THINKER HUH?

I was chosen by BETH to receive the "Thinking Blogger Award" I'm honored ;)
Now all I have to do is choose 5 other people and pass the award along. Those five people have to chose another five people and link them to their page. I don't even know if I read 5 other blogs but I'll try.
1. Tiffany's blog b/c she keeps it real and I appreciate it. It's hard to lay it all out there for people sometimes but she shares the good, the bad and the ugly.
2. Dana's blog b/c she too shares her ups and downs.
3. Stackie's blog(S) b/c I love to hear all the things that go on in her busy life and being so far away it makes me feel a little bit closer. I LOVE all the pictures.
4. Jamie's blog b/c shes so in love with her family and I love hearing stories about the things her little men do. I laugh a lot when I read her blog.
5. Crystal's blog b/c she has a lot of insight on things... all things. Her blog is very entertaining and she also post a lot of pics.
I'd pick the rest of you but most of you never update anymore!!! Mel you'd definitely win this award if it was on xanga ;)


4 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks!

~Crystal~ said...

I'm quite honored....Now to pick my 5 thinkers....

~Crystal~ said...

Oh and thanks!

dana said...

Thank you, I only read a few people's blogs and you are one of them and the people you named are the other ones so can I just copy you? : )