Monday, May 28, 2007

no subject

The last couple of days... more like WEEK has been really frustrating for everyone. Matthew and I have felt horrible ourselves so taking care of sick kids on top of that has been extra difficult. I definitely have to give my husband most of the credit. He has been Mr. Mom and then some.

Jeremiah started all this mess and you'd think by now he'd be better but he's the worst one. His eyes are still red and at times the snot oozes out. He runs a fever off and on. He coughs up nasty junk but of course he doesn't know how to spit it out. He still has a really horrible snotty nose. I feel so bad for him.

Jacob has been back in forth with it. One day he's fine the next he's not. Last night he woke up in the middle of the night with a 102 fever... no snot and no eye infection. Today he seems better.

Darcy still has a little bit of snot in her eye but she's her usual self.... in fact I don't think she's slowed down a bit!

Jessica, up until last night, has had a little cough but she said she felt fine. Last night she went to church with my mom and when they got home she was running a fever. This morning she says her throat hurts.

Matthew says he feels like normal today... but normal for him is not normal for us. He always battles allergies this time of year. He's got cabin fever. I hate that his looong weekend was spent house bond with a bunch of sick people.

Me... well i'm still coughing up junk and at times I go into a coughing fit but for the most part I'm better than I was.

Please continue to pray.... we're supposed to leave Thursday and as of now its still an IFY.

Last night Matthew and I rented PPV... we watched The Holiday. It was cute but I had a really hard time getting past the fact that the words didn't match the movement of their mouths. It was weird but luckily Matthew said he noticed it too. We wanted to watch the Pursuit of Happiness but we didn't get to it... maybe tonight.

We're going to my parents house around 3 to grill out. It will be nice for all of us to get out of the house. But I'm sure its going to take every bit of my energy to get us all there! LOL

Hope everyone has had a nice loooong relaxing weekend with their families. Don't forget our soldiers and their families.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I am soooo sorry that you guys are all so sick, especially the babies. I will NEVER follow you to the nursery again!!