Tuesday, April 07, 2009

You gotta GO!!!

I'm refering to my cat. She's out the door! Our cat is pissy and now its actually pissing on my couch!!!!!! Yeah I'm not a happy camper about this. The cat will attack without warning or cause. The other day at the b'day party it tore up my FIL. This is not the first time its gone crazy like that either and I can't take the chance that its going to do that to my kids.

All day Saturday there was a wet spot on the corner of my couch. I didn't notice it. Jessica did. I saw it there that morning and assumed a sippy cup had spilled. Then later that night after the party the wet spot was still there. I sniffed it... BIG MISTAKE! CAT PEE!!!!! It had been peeing there all day!! Don't know how I missed it!!! I was sooooo ticked off. Not only has it stained my couch but the smell will never come out!

Then again this morning I walk downstairs and she's done it again... same place! I hate this cat!!!! Her litter box is clean... I think she hates us and thats what she's doing it! Well she doesn't have to worry b/c the first chance I get she's G O N E !!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I feel your pain! We had one that pooped in my son's bed! It was nasty. we took her directly to the chilton humane society.