Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Admit

I'm a closet Real World fan.... I have been watching RW for years. I don't always watch every season... I could careless for the seasons that are filled with sex and crap. But this years season was by FAR the best season ever!! I really enjoyed the cast this year... with a few exceptions. It was a season much closer to reality than any other season. It was real. My heart really went out to some of the cast members. Ryan was by far the one that most touched my life. He was the soldier that got called back to active duty while filming. I learned a lot about transgender also... which was sorta ironic b/c we talked about it in my psychology class. I like Chet... the morman. He was funny... sometimes childish but I still liked him. Scott was a classy guy. I say that but he's the one that would go crazy about the girls not cleaning up... but he was still pretty cool. Esp when he loaned Kaitlyn $1,000. Kaitlyn annoyed me... so did Devan. I like Sarah and Baya but after a while Sarah kinda rubbed me the wrong way with the way she treated JD. Speaking of JD... he was really irrational and needed attention. I've learned a lot in my psychology class about people and what makes them do things... I was able to look at some of the cast members in a different way.

Do you watch the Real World? Is there a show that you secretly watch that sometimes you feel guilty about???

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I have watched RW since the very first season. The last few years, I didn't see every episode, but would catch it in reruns. But this season is one of the best they have ever produced. It was about the people, except Baya, we never saw her! I liked that it did focus on the dynamics of the house & not the partying. I also liked that everyone did their own thing, like the very first season & they didn't have to work together. My favorite was Chet! He needs his own show.