Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm Back

I CVS'ed tonight... for the first time in almost 9 months!!!! Isn't that crazy!!!! When school started back last fall I didn't have time and I just fell out of the habit. But it was making me sick to pay for things that I knew I could get for less than $1!! Although, I have to admit... tonight I was unprepared. I stopped by there on my way home. I was tired and ready to just get home. But then I remembered I hadn't gotten Darcy's prescription filled!!!! So I pulled into CVS b/c thats the only pharmacy open this late. I shopped while they did her prescription. I had no coupons or ecb's to use. However, I do have coupons at home but they weren't with me. So I spent $40 saved $26 and came home with $10 ecbs!!! Go me!!! Some of the things I got were...

2 packs of Huggies diapers
2 Dawn
4 tubes of toothpaste
1 pack of charmin TP
2 BIG packs of wipe refils
1 box of puffs
1 bag of lolly pops

i think i'm forgetting something but i'm really tired :)

No comments: