Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mother's Day

What are some things you enjoying receiving?? I love flowers and plants but not the flowers that go in a vase. One year my hubby bought me hanging baskets for the front porch.... loved em! I always like to get things I wouldn't normally buy myself... ie flowers. I also love to get things for my house... picture frames, wall decor... just about anything that can add to the house. Maybe this year I'll ask for one of those thingys that you put behind a rose bush so it can climb.... whats those called? LOL I have 3 rose bushes in our yard and they need some attention. I've already gotten so much from him (new deck, paint on the external). I'll have to do something really nice for him for father's day (although he does have a new guitar!).

What are some of your favorite past mother's day gifts? And ones you've given?

2 comments:

Denise said...

I think you want a trellis for your roses. I usually end up getting mom flowers, candy & jewelry. This year I bought some sugar scrib she likes but won't splurge on and I think I am going to go pick up a planter for her yard.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.