Tuesday, April 07, 2009

blah

I was asleep on the couch but my mom called to check on Darcy and now I can't go back to sleep! I really don't need to be napping anyways! I should be studying for my psy test.

This week is such a busy and expensive week. Easter/dad's b'day/school registration/another basketball camp I'm looking into robbing the nearest bank! LOL

Any good cheap ideas for Easter baskets? Ontop of getting Easter baskets... all of my kids need shoes for their Easter outfits! Jessica's foot just grows non stop. The boys only have one pair of shoes (tennis shoes) and they've got to be replaced... the toe is completely out on one pair!! They really need more than one pair of shoes and maybe I could have a good pair and a play pair but since they grow soooo quickly I was trying to avoid spending the money. Darcy's the same way as the boys. I got a flyer for JC Penney the other day... good deals!! I'll have to get up that way one day.

I'm skipping the actual registration b/c I have class myself but I've got to send my papers and money in this week. Its nearly $400 for all four children!!! Which is nothing compared to what I'm going paying a month in the fall! But I'm going to be working to pay that... strickly working to pay tuition so I can go to school... sad I know. But one day it will all pay off!!!!

So I'm really excited about 2 things.

1st. I haven't been going to the gym regularly in months. Today I find out that an old friend of mine is a member there!!! So I'm gonna meet her there after school tonight! We're gonna start working out together and I know she'll hold me accountable!

2nd. I have become really good friends with one of Jessica's friends mom, Michelle. Her and I think the same as far as raising kids. She's also an English teacher at my school... thankfully I don't have her or else I'd fail! nah just kidding... but she's hard :) Anyways... she's single. She also has horses... and she rides them everyday!!! She's offered to give Jessica lessons for free! AND She wants me to come ride too!! I'm very excited b/c I've always wanted to ride horses!!! AND She has a pony that she says I can bring Darcy bug to ride!!!!

ps... darcy came home from school around 8:45ish sick... she hasn't puked but she's just not herself.

No comments: