Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back at it!!

I'm trying to get back into the whole CVS thing. I fell out of the habit, got busy and didn't want to start over. I went a week or 2 ago and got some good stuff... earned 10 ecbs too! I've been collecting coupons again. I had to clean out my old binder... hundreds of dollars in coupons... thrown away!!! I even had ecb's that expired!!! I've got a $25 gift card with some money left on it but I can't find it!!! I went today and spent $20 out of pocket but got a butt load of stuff (including diapers that I didn't have any coupons for but had to have them). I turned around and spent all the ecbs that I earned... so I left with no ecbs. But thats okay. I had to get some things and I didn't have coupons for everything I needed.

fyi... I couldn't find the bayer quick gels but when i got to the front they were sitting by the register... with a $1.00 off coupon!!! These turned out to be a money maker!!! yahooo!!!

I also found stuff in the clearance section that I had coupons for that turned out to be money makers.

How many of you are still CVSing?

2 comments:

dana said...

I wish we had one here, I would love to do CVSing

Amanda said...

I'm still doing it, but the deals haven't been that great the last couple of months. When I first started cvs'ing i could get all types of household stuff cheap or free and earn loads of ecb's. but i think the powers that be caught on and the deals just haven't been that great for me.