Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Fools! Gotcha!

Tara tried to get me to tell my mom that I was pregnant b/c she knew my mom would freak out. I wouldn't. So then we decided that since my sister was her friend on facebook that we'd mess with her. So Tara wrote as her facebook status yesterday: Please pray for my dearest friend in Birmingham. She is pregnant with her fifth child and does not know how to tell her family. (Not her husband)

IT WORKED!! My phone rang and here's the conversation

me: hello

sister: nicole, are you the one Tara's talking about?

me: what are you talking about?

sister: on facebook

me: I'm not following you... I've not been on facebook much today b/c I'm studying.

sister: let me read what she put.... Please pray for my dearest friend in Birmingham. She is pregnant with her fifth child and does not know how to tell her family. (Not her husband)

me: WHAT??? SHE PUT THAT ON FACEBOOK!! WHY??? SHE'S AN IDIOT!!!


sister: well so it is you?

me: (fake crying) yes but please don't tell anyone

sister: does matthew know?

me: yes but we haven't told anyone else

sister: so i'm the first to know?

me: yes but please don't tell mom

sister: was this planned?

me: of course not! i just started school!

sister: well you know how these things happen

me: yes i know... i need to let you go Matthew is about to walk in and I need to talk to him

sister: okay

I just knew she'd be like you idiot how did this happen! but instead she seemed really excited and that made me feel really bad. I called her back after I called Tara. Tara sorta felt bad too since she was excited for me. She didn't say much when I told her it was a April Fools Joke... she didn't seem mad though.

Did you pull any jokes???? Did anyone get you?

No comments: