Thursday, April 09, 2009

Dear God,

You promised you'd not give me more than I can handle.... please pay attention cause I'm breaking down!!!!!



I got Darcy up this morning. She was very excited about her Easter Party. She's missed every day this week. So I'm getting her ready when all the sudden she tells me her butt hurts. So I ask her if she needs to potty. She sits on the toilet for 20 minutes. Jessica has SAT's this week and she was freaking out b/c she was going to be late. But I couldn't get Darcy off the potty!!! I got ahold of a friend and they picked her up just in time. Darcy is very upset b/c she missed her party. I'm pretty sure her stomach was upset b/c of her medicine. Her teacher even called to check on her. Poor Darcy Bug!!!!

Matthew said he was feeling better this morning... not sure if he was just telling me that or what.

Jeremiah seems fine.... and so does the rest of em.

No comments: