Thursday, April 16, 2009

Suprise!!

Here's the details of my daddy's party.
My mom had told my dad that she'd made reservations at a new quite little restaraunt. They were going with my aunt and uncle. He wasn't happy... he said he didn't like going to new places. He was completely suprised when he walked in the door! He was a little embarrassed b/c he'd given her such a hard time about everything.
He still thought he was going to eat. The family was in the front of this place and he thought we'd all gotten together to eat. Well when my sister lead him to the back of the place he saw this...

a room full of friends from past and present! He was beside himself!

My dad scored some nice stuff... lots of gifts cards to go out to eat... but not eating at any "new"place! LOL
Thanks to everyone who came out and wished my daddy a happy birthday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Staci said...

So did the poor guy ever get to eat that night? LOL? I would have loved to have been there to wish him Happy Birthday in person.