Wednesday, April 08, 2009

nada

We took Darcy to the doctor today. We left with no real answers. The doctor named a few weird things that we could be all passing back and forth but I couldn't tell you what they were. She gave Darcy some antibiotics... she also has a very bad ear infection. The antibiotics were strong so maybe that will take care of whatever else she's got.

In the meantime, Matthew is starting to have major diarrhea again. I know you all remember when I posted (less than a month ago) about this same thing. Well its back. Darcy started with puking and a fever.... she also has really smelly gas. Jeremiah has puked a few times today. Matthew is nauseous, gassy and the diarrhea is starting up. Jacob, Jessica and myself are symptom free... For how long... I'm not sure! Last time the girls avoided it while the boys took the brunt of it.

No comments: