Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wednesday - Hump Day

We're half way there guys! The last few weeks have flown by. I've been busy with different things and my days run together.

This weekend we're celebrating my boys THIRD birthday. Its hard to imagine that this time 3 years ago I was preparing to give birth to twins. I love my boys and can't imagine life without them. I'll post more about them on Friday.

Speaking of Friday... thats Darcy's Field Day and I'm going! I'm very excited about spending the day with my Boogie. I'll have to remember to take my video camera! It will be a fun day.

Tomorrow night I have my 3rd psychology test. If I make an A on it then I can exempt my last exam. I had planned on studying during spring break but it just didn't happen. I hope I can still pull it off. I might even can make a high B on it and still exempt... I'm not really sure what my average is.

I'm trying to figure out what classes I'm going to take this summer. I've thought about taking Speech (at night) and New Testament (online). I'm not able to take anything during the day b/c Jessica will be gone a lot during the summer and I won't have anyone to watch them. I found out last night that my psy teacher is teaching psy 210 at night during the summer... I might take that too just cause I know what to expect and I'm pretty sure I can handle it. I have to register on April 15th so I still have some time to decide.

No comments: