Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The bug

has hit our house again. I'm really sick of my kids being sick! Darcy has an appointment this afternoon. She threw up again yesterday afternoon. This morning Jeremiah woke up puking too! My hubby hasn't been feeling well either. I really need everyone well by Saturday night!!! We're having my dad a surprise 60th party!!!!!

Last night I had a psychology test. I don't know how I did... I'll find out Thursday. I also found out that I have to write an English paper due the 28th. Its going to count 1/3 of my final. I have to write a paper about a story we've read. It doesn't have to be a certain length... I was kinda shocked about that part. And we don't have to do a title page b/c she said that was a waste of trees... funny.

After class I met a friend at the gym and we worked out. I felt great afterwards!

No comments: