Friday, April 17, 2009

am i being silly?

I had a friend from high school leave me a comment on facebook under the picture of us from Easter. She said Jessica looks like ______ (her dad). I know to some this may sound really immature but I deleted the comment. I couldn't even type his name above. He makes me sick. I don't want his name written or said anywhere near mine or my family's. I sent the girl a message and told her why I'd deleted it. She hasn't replied yet. Do you think I'm being silly?

2 comments:

Eric said...

I don't know what her dad looks like but she looks like you so, no, you are not being silly. If she knew you didn't have a relationship with Jessica's father, not a good one anyways, then she should not have posted it. Hey, it's your blog...do what you want to do!!!

Staci said...

No you are not being silly.