Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reflection

Our kids are a reflection of ourselves!

As a parent you have to be careful what you say, how you say it and when you say it. I get myself in trouble a lot.

Yesterday and again Today!!! We got behind a car on the way to school. One incident the car was driving waaay slow.... another the car was pulled up next to another car blocking the road. Jacob... my sweet little Jacob... said out of nowhere!! "stupid car, GO!" It was all I could do not to laugh. I had to get on to him instead.

1 comment:

Staci said...

That is one thing I haven't had to deal with yet, it concerns me because of living in a group home with 7 teenagers who are always saying things they shouldn't, and my little babies ears are burned up with things I'd rather them not ever repeat! I know that when Chloe does start talking and repeating, I will have to be more careful myself!