Wednesday, July 25, 2007

this and that

Today the attorney I will be working for came by to see my 'office' and to do some things on my computer. He's a really nice guy. We talked about church and we agree about the entertainment part of it. Its nice to work for someone who is a christian. Tonight I actually got a prayer request from him by email. neat huh. I really feel like this job is an answer to prayer... its a dream job. Thank you Jesus!

Darcy has been under my skin all day today. She stayed right under us while my boss was here which isn't unusual for her when someone new is around. But then this evening she was bouncing off the walls!!!! We invited my parents down for dinner and they even made a comment about her being WIRED. There were times where we needed to discipline her but we couldn't keep a straight face. She's a mess!!!!!! I've never seen her act like that before.

We thawed out the AC unit last night but didn't realize we could turn it back on afterwards. I must have misunderstood my dad cause I thought he said something totally different. We were miserable last night. All of our bedrooms are upstairs (except Jessica's and she had spent the night with her nanna). We all slept with our doors open (thats a first!). It was too hot and muggy outside to open the windows.... we just stuck it out! Today when I talked to my dad he informed me that I could turn it back on but it would freeze back up again if I didn't watch it. I decided that I'd leave it off until closer to bedtime so hopefully it would work throughout the night. So far so good.

Well I guess I should try and go to sleep. I've been having trouble sleeping at night... I slept best early in the mornings but unfortunately the babies don't give me enough 'sleep in' time. We're normally up anywhere from between 8:00 & 9:30 which I know is good compared to a lot of mom's I know who's children wake up EARLY!!!! I'm grateful, really I am.

night night

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Congrats on having such a good Christian boss. A very rare thing indeed.