Monday, July 30, 2007

MAPQUEST

Friday I worked for my mom's boss. They had me take donuts to all their big clients. I started on one side of town and made a huge loop. It took me all day! I planned out my route before I left the office. I used mapquest to get me from place to place. One trip was from Pinson to Trussville. It was to take about 10 minutes. I had the bosses daughter with me so we were talking and I didn't realize how long it had been. Finally I said something wasn't right. I called my dad and it was about the same time that I noticed a high school... It was Oneonta High School. Well if you're from around here you know that I was not anywhere near Trussville. Instead of driving EAST I was going NORTHEAST! The worst part was there was no way to get to Trussville without turning back and going all the way back to pinson and starting over!!!!!!

Thats not the first time Mapquest has given me the WRONG directions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is not boring. I love to read it. There are so many who post nothing anymore. Don't give up. Janice