Saturday, July 14, 2007

Business Degree???

If I decided to go to college at some point in my life I would get a business degree. I would learn the ends and outs of how a business actually runs.

Matthew is getting his journeyman's card (hopefully) in September. After that he can go for his Masters Electrician's card which would allow him to start up his own company one day if he chooses. One of the reasons why he says he would never do that is because he'd have the headache of doing all the 'office' part of it along with the 'work' part of it. So I thought if I got a business degree that I could handle the 'office' part of it. I found something that would benefit us greatly. Its a financial reporting software that would make keeping up with that stuff simply. I love my little homemade spreadsheet that I keep for our personal budget. I can imagine this would be extremely helpful with a business.

2 comments:

native-nc said...

I'd like to do some college courses too at some point in time. We'll see.

How was your weekend????

Jamie said...

I take it you're getting paid to blog, too?