Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ITS HOT IN HERE!

During the day I don't go upstairs much. Last night when Matthew went to put the boys down he said it was really hot upstairs. We looked at the thermostat and guess what?!?!?!? It was set on 70ish and it was reading over 80 degrees! Yep! Our upstairs A/C unit is out! Its frozen up and my dad said not to run it b/c it could mess up something else... I dunno. All I do know is it was HOT last night! All but Jessica's room is upstairs. We all slept with our doors open... something we never do. I work up miserable this morning!

Does anyone wanna volunteer to fix our a/c for free????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could come down and bang on it a bit! Probably has a leak someplace in the line - that's what was wrong whrn the AC on TJ's mom's froze up. I hope you get it fixed soon - or it cools down for you quick. Hard to sleep when you're hot.

Staci said...

We think lucy will pass away in the next year, so we are tolerating her as long as possible.

Patches has been a little toot lately. She won't obey and won't go outside, except to sleep at night. She so strange. She gives me these dirty looks when I bend over to pick her up to say she needs to go out I am afraid she will snap at me.

But today she was as sweet as she was when we first brought her home 4 years ago!

Cocoa is our #1 dog right now. If we could only keep one, we would keep her. We are keeping lucy for now because of sentimental reasons and patches because I can't let go just yet!

Our neighbor lady wants patches, so that wouldn't be bad, I could still see her.

Staci said...

Yeah the same thing happens to our sippy cups most of the time when she throws them. We use the nuby ones now too! LOL. We use both.