Thursday, July 19, 2007

My sister

I can't remember if I've posted anything about this before or not. My sister has been having near passing out spells during her pregnancy. I brushed them off b/c she hadn't actually passed out and feeling dizzy is pretty normal in pregnancy. She's been seeing a heart doctor and she is actually in the middle of wearing her heart monitor for 30 days. Well today she passed out while she was pulling her car out of the garage. My nephew had to call my parents. The doctor didn't want to see her but she did tell Renee that she couldn't drive any more. I can completely relate to this and know how frustrating its going to be for her over the next few months. Her due date is late September. Please keep her in your prayers.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I will be praying... that would be terrible for me and I only have 2 weeks to go!!! I don't like being told NO to anything- espcially driving! I want to see a Pregnant picture of her!

Staci said...

Is she having a boy or a girl? I can't remember!