Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An answer to prayer

Starting August 1st I will be working from home!!

We have been praying about the possibility of me working and sending the kids to daycare for months now. But the cost of daycare is so expensive I'd have to make a lot of money just to come out ahead.

An attorney that I've dealt with a few times contacted me about working from home. At first it sounded too good to be true. I didn't say anything to anyone b/c I didn't want to get my hopes up. But it looks like its really gonna happen!! I've talked with him several times through emails and phone calls. I've met with him once and I'm meeting with him again tomorrow at the "firm". LOL! After our meeting we're going to get all the supplies I'll need for my home office.

The best part about this whole ordeal is.... this attorney is a good godly family man. He knows and understands the value of family. He has told me that there are going to be days that I can't get things done due to kids and thats fine with him. He says he doesn't want me locked in my office 24/7 and feeling like I'm neglecting my children. He wants this to be a blessing to me and not a burden. He's paying me good money and I'm very excited about this new adventure.

OH... You wanna know what it is I'm going to be doing huh???? I'm going to be doing the same thing I was doing before I had Darcy... a closing secretary. So if you're going to be refianancing or buying a house in the near future please let us help you out!

No comments: