Monday, July 23, 2007

Flowing Freely

My wonderful husband came home today and decided to wash the dog outside for me b/c she STINKS! Well what was going to be a simple task turned into a nightmare within minutes. The hose will not turn off! I watered the entire yard while he attempted to fix it. He had to go under the house but apparently the faucet is bad. We ended up having to turn off ALL the water going to the house. ((( I was in the middle of washing clothes and was about to take a shower))) I called my brother in law aka MR FIX IT. He offered to come over and fix it after work. Well I called my sister to tell her that he was coming over and lets just say she was a little unhappy. She went on and on how he had to pick her up and then they were supposed to just go home and relax. Needless to say I said "okay don't worry we'll find something else!" So I called my dad (matt's dad is on a business trip and is in meetings all day!) and he gave us a few suggestions. Matthew is on his way to the hardware store right now.

Pray we can fix this tonight... you don't realize how many times you turn on the water until you don't have it to turn on!
--- EDITED ---
ITS FIXED!

2 comments:

native-nc said...

Ah, the joys of home ownership.

Jamie said...

Glad you got it fixed girl!!