Saturday, July 21, 2007

1-800-222-1222

Can anyone guess what number I posted above????
Its Poison Control! And yes, I had to call it this morning! I had bought some of those Air Wick plug ins and placed them throughout the house including the boys room... i know i know... how stupid! When I first put it in their room it was in a place they couldn't see or get to but yesterday I moved it b/c I couldn't smell it. Well, this morning they were in their room playing and found it. They pulled it out of the wall, tore it apart and SUCKED the WICK!!!! I found them with their little faces glowing orange. The smell was really strong and I knew what had happened. I called Jessica's nanna first b/c she's a nurse at children's... she told me to call poison control. PC said to give them crackers and water b/c we didn't want them to throw up b/c it could get in their lungs. And I can't feed them anything for at least an hour. She said to call back if they started coughing, throwing up or if anything else happened. So far so good. I feel like an idiot!!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Ohmygosh!
I hope they are okay... I always worry about Chloe getting into something.

Jamie said...

Good Lord, I would have been freaking out!!