Monday, July 30, 2007

Looking Back...

Not a lot to report on. I feel like my blog is getting pretty boring these days. But just in case someone is still reading I will post for YOU!

Matthew and I were able to do some stuff in my office over the weekend. We put the shelves up in the closet and I was able to go through a bunch of junk. I got sidetracked by boxes of pictures and spent some time going through them. You might see some of them on here :)

We went to church on Sunday. Matthew played his guitar during P&W. He loved it. They loved it. And I'm pretty sure it will be a regular thing :)

Jessica has volleyball practice every day until school starts back. They practice in the mornings from 8 - 9am. She spent the night with my parents last night so I didn't have to take her. But I had to pick her up. On my way there this morning I witnessed a car wreck. Well actually I had turned around to check on the kids when I heard it. I turned back around just in time to see the two cars spinning across the road in opposite directions. I pulled over to check on them. I called 911. Both ladies were not hurt but just shaken up a bit. I had to leave them b/c I had all the kids and needed to pick up jessica... besides I wouldn't have been any help to the police since I didn't actually see the wreck. From what I can tell the one car was in the turning lane to make a left turn across traffic. The other car was in on coming traffic. The lady in the turning lane tried to beat the traffic but instead got nailed. It was LOUD.

Things are coming together for our 'start date' on wednesday. Still trying to work out a few bugs in the system but I think its all going to be fine. I'm really looking foward to it.

Well I've gotta run... Jessica has an orthodonist appointment this afternoon and I'd better take a shower while the boys are napping.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I'm glad that Matthew is getting to use his talent in worship. That's cool.