Thursday, July 26, 2007

technology these days

I remember when walkman's came out... the ones that played casette tapes. Then I remember when the CD walkmans came out. We just thought those were the coolest things ever. But now they have MP3 player. They can hold hundreds of songs. They're small and light. They's no skipping like the good ole walkmans would do. I see people with them all the time... working out, grocery shopping and walking. I've borrowed Matthew's a few times to keep me company during one of my midnight walmart trips... its great! Do you have one? Do you use as much as you thought you would? I'm seriously asking this b/c I've thought about asking for one for my birthday but don't want to waste money on it if I won't use it.

1 comment:

native-nc said...

When we were kids we each had our own walkman for casettes, they were neon colors so no one would 'accidently' use the others. Funny!

Sam has an IPOD, & he loves it! Since I'm around the house it's not to useful to me.