Sunday, July 08, 2007

Jessica News

Volleyball camp starts up this week. They have camp M - W at Samford. Its only in the evenings - PG! Coach Jones is out of town and asked me to go with them tomorrow night. He also asked me to be team mom... I was honored! Jessica threatened to quit but she was quickly put in her place!

We're having cake and ice cream Saturday to celebrate Jessica's b'day. Its actually not until the 18th but the next weekend we're supposed to go camping. She's going to be T W E L V E!!! We told her MANY years ago that when she was 12 she could wear makeup... those years flew by b/c now I wish I'd told her 30! hahahahaa

Jessica had a talk with her dad about his lacking in the dad department... we'll see how long his new 'change' last. Believe me when I say I want him to be a better dad but I just don't see it happening.

She read the Outsiders in 2 days! She's got some summer reading to do and they never sent her out a list we just happened to find out on our own a week ago. She's got 2 more books to read by Aug 14th. Thats when they start school back ((( a day after my b'day )))

The summer has flown by. All the things I said we would do never happened. I would like to spend a day with just her at visionland... maybe we can work that out.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Shocking that she's gonna be 12. Where in the heck did all the time go?