Saturday, September 24, 2005

scary morning

This morning was like every other morning.... around 8am Darcy woke up for her morning bottle. I made her bottle and went into her room. I started changing her diaper and all the sudden it hit me! I was about to pass out. Within seconds I went from perfectly fine to barely standing. I was in the middle of changing darcy and all i could think was i've got to get her back into her crib or else she'll roll of the changing table when I pass out. I barely got her diaper on and wasn't able to button her pj's back... I had to lay her down or else we'd both be in the floor. I knew i had to get to a phone but I was getting really dizzy. My vision was starting to go and all around my mouth I was numb. I felt really nauseous but i knew if i went to the bathroom i would pass out. I managed to make it back to my bed and grabbed the phone. I called my mom first but got no answer... i was feeling like i was fading out. I called matthew's cell... i scared him to death. All I could say was i'm going to pass out. ((((( you might be asking where's jessica during this... she spent the night with my sister)))) Matthew tried to talk to me but when i get to that point I can't talk... I just moan. He said he was going to call his dad but i wouldn't let him b/c i was in my underwear... silly i know. He hung up with me and tried to get in touch with my sister or anyone that was closer than he was.... he's working in VANCE! he called me back and said he'd gotten my sister... her and my mom were about to leave for the auburn game but they came by here instead. By the time they had gotten here I was feeling better... (nearly 40 minutes later!) It was a pretty scary feeling. I don't think I had ever gotten that close without actually passing out. I really thought I was going to pass out changing Darcy and I guess my motherly will power came out... I knew she'd fall off the changing table. I couldn't pass out. I came real close to calling 911... I had decided had I not been able to get matthew I was calling 911.

But everythings okay now... I'm still feeling really weak. Jessica's here now and so is Mr. B... he's painting my bedroom today :) Matthew will be home around 3:15.... I'll feel much better then.

And yes... I'm making an appointment with my heart doctor first thing monday morning.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

GIRL!! you've got me on the edge of my seat. My heart is racing. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you. Love ya!!

~Crystal~ said...

Oh my gosh Nicole! Girl, you better go to the doctor & find out what's going on. That's so scary. I'm glad your feeling better now, though. Please, please be careful.

Staci said...

We are praying for you!

Jamie said...

Take it easy, girl! Those babies must be sucking up all your nutrition! :)