Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blog Blog Blog

I've been posting but my post are not showing up until days later... I have no idea what's wrong.

Everything is fine here.... just a little busy. Matthew's boss said yesterday that they might go to double shifts... my first thought was they'd have 2 shifts that would come in but that's not what he meant... he means matthew would be working until 1opm! I'm praying that it doesn't come to that.

I'm feeling okay.... tired of course. I don't get much sleep at night so during the day i'm really dragging. Most of my nights are filled with crazy dreams or conversations that I should have had during the day.

Darcy's been keeping me busy... she's really developing a personality. She's such a cutie!

Jessica has also been a really big help... in the afternoons she does her homework right a way and then helps with Darcy so Matt and I can get stuff done for the move.

No comments: