Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Happy Anniversary to US!

Matt made it home by 5:30 and shortly after his dad came by to pick up Darcy. He gave me my presents... which were some stuff for my kitchen and a really awesome CD with all of our favorite love songs. We got ready and started to leave... but my parents called... they were on their way to Jessica's game but had gotten lost... by this time it was 10 till 7pm and the game started at 6pm. Apparently the directions the school sent home hadn't been updated in SEVERAL years but there's been a lot of road construction and new turns added. Needless to say they weren't so happy. They finally were able to find it and saw the last 2 minutes and 20 seconds :( I felt really bad b/c Jessica didn't have anyone there for her first game.

We went to Cajun Steamers... thanks to crystal we had a coupon... we had smoked tuna dip as an appetizer and then for our entrees he had crawfish enchiladas and i had crawfish entoufee (spelling is way off). We were going to have dessert but the server took forever and when he finally came back to our table he brought the check so we were like okay bye then!

Afterwards we went by the mall to take back some stuff matt had bought me for my b'day. Then we made a run through lane Bryant to use my gift cards.. i bought 2 shirts. We picked up darcy from the brocks around 9:30... she was still awake! And very happy to see her daddy... she's def a daddy's girl! I managed to swipe a pickle before i left :)

We're home now but matt had to go straight to bed... he's so tired. We're going to watch our wedding video this weekend and eat our wedding cake... we forgot last year... i don't expect it to be any good but we'll try it.

Oh... please don't forget to pray for thursday... we have court... Matthew was able to take off work so i feel better about it. He's my strength... yes i know the Lord is really my strength but you know what i mean!

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Glad I could help with the coupon! ;)
Was Jessica upset, about no one being at her game?
I'll be praying for sure. I know I wouldn't want to go without Daniel.

Jamie said...

I'll be praying too. And I think everyone knows what you mean about needing the one person, who can offer comfort and support without saying a word, next to you during a very difficult situation!

Jamie said...

I'll talk to Hank and see if he knows anyone with some spare tickets.