Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My lil Butter Beans!!

We had another ultrasound today. They're measuring 8 weeks & 2 days! Due April 17th. Dr. Adcock (aka Hotpants) said they could still be identical depending on when the egg split. He said it was good that they are in two seperate sacs b/c they are able to grow and have more room. He said they looked FINE!!!!!!!!! I will have lots of ultrasounds with these pregnancy. My next appointment is Sept. 19th. Matthew says he's going to all of the appointments b/c its got double the worries :) He said I had to be extra careful this time and do everything the doctor tells me. He's always telling me we can't have sex but I told him Until the DOCTOR says so he'd better get that outta his head! (sorry that might have been too much info for some of y'all)

I came home and took a little nap... I have a feeling i'm going to be tired a lot this time around!

well we're off to keep the nursery at church.

No comments: