Sunday, September 04, 2005

baby blogs

A 'friend' has a baby blog and i think its a cute idea... but between this blog and my xanga I wouldn't have much to say... so i'll just share some stuff here.

We go Wednesday for an ultrasound at Brookwood. I need to ask the dr. about my due date... I don't remember what he told me :) At first we thought I was further along but it turns out we were off. I think its late March???? Maybe I'll go on my on this time... both Jessica and Darcy were induced. But with twins more than likely i'll be early! I just hope I don't have to have a C-Section... thats scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've thought of names but i don't think i'm going to share them until we know for sure what they're going to be :) We like Riley for a girl name but some chick at church is having a girl and she's naming her Riley :( So thats gone!

3 comments:

prftpeace said...

This is exciting.....

Don't worry about the names.....you have plenty of time to decide.

Vickie said...

AWE!!! If you have a boy and a girl you can name them Lilly and Billy or Willy and Tilly.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicole!!! Twins are wonderful (at least I think so....not that I am biased or anything). I should start reading your blog everyday so that I am not so far behind. Mary Rogers