Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Amazing Race Family

If you could be on this season's amazing race which 3 people would you take with you from your family and why????

I'd take Michael, Heather and Matthew.

Matthew thinks things out... could be good or bad.... and he's physically and mentally strong. Oh and matthew was an EAGLE SCOUT!

Michael's stong and going through all this military training i think he would do well... he just might get mad with me and Heather b/c we're not as strong :)

Heather b/c she's pretty smart and pretty fit too.

Me... well i'm good with puzzles and directions. And i would be liked by other people both in the game and not... people would want to help us :) I'm not really good with physical challenges... at least not if its running!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I have 2 plans...I would either go with 3 of my cousins, which I think would be super fun! Or with D, Keith & Lindy, where we would fight & make for good TV.

Jamie said...

Hank and I had filled out an application to audition for this race. We were gonna do it with his parents. They travel a lot, and Mr. B was overseas in the military in his youth... we decided not to do it because of me :) I couldn't stand the thought of not being with my babies.