Tuesday, September 20, 2005

9 weeks 6 days

Thats how far along I am silly.... the doctors appointment went fine. We had ANOTHER ultra sound but this will be my last one for 8 weeks... my next appointment is 4 weeks away... then after that I will go back in another 4 weeks to have the BIG ultra sound to find out their sexes.

Those little beans were jumping all around yesterday.... the reason for the ultrasounds is b/c he can't hear their heartbeat this soon b/c there's two of em... but like I said the next visit we should be able to hear em.

Matthew is back to working SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!!! He works Four 10 hour days and Three 8 hour days. He's been to every appointment so far and plans on continueing to go to them... I'm just glad its 4 weeks away.... going every 2 weeks wasn't working out so good with his boss. Please keep matthew in your prayers.... apparently this job is WAAAAAAY behind and this is the first job this particular man has overseen.... so now that its waaaaay behind he's trying to push the blame off on others.

Tonight is Jessica's first HOME game. The game starts at 6pm incase any of you would like to come (not that I expect you to). Yesterday was makeup picture day (for cheerleading). So as soon as I get them back I'll post a pic.

After the doctor's visit we went straight to the Brock's for supper and then to get started down stairs. We got one room completely cleared out!!!!!! That was my goal. The room we cleared is going to be Darcy's room.... we were able to put some of her stuff in it. There's still a lot to be done over there... and we need to paint my bedroom and bathroom at our soon to be 'old' house. We're supposed to go over there every night this week.... wish us luck.

Well thats all for now... my muffins are done... yummy!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Glad all is going well for you Nic. I didn't realize you had another appointment. I went on Thursday, and I go again next Friday. She still has me coming every two weeks. I'm just glad Chris is able to go. I told him last time that I didn't expect him to go, but I did appreciate it! I can't believe Matt is working so much- poor guy. I hate that for him. Everyone needs at least ONE off day! I'll be praying. So how big is the basement over there? I guess I just assumed it was one room. How many rooms do you have? I wish I was there to help paint, I love to paint!!! I also would like to go to Jessica's game. Take some pictures for me okay? Time goes by so fast. Oh well- that's all I have for now. Love ya!