Tuesday, June 17, 2008

YIPPIE!!

I was able to call this morning and get Matthew's test score.
He PASSED!
He made a 91!!!
BUT... I haven't told him yet. I want to do something special.
I need your help - I want to use the number 91 all day as much as I can. I've already called him and told him that I wish the pest control guy that came yesterday would have sprayed inside b/c I counted 91 sugar ants on the counter top.
His dad is going to call this afternoon and tell him that tbey caught 91 fish today.
When he calls me at lunch I'm going to tell him that when I took the kids upstairs for a nap that it was 91 degrees. ((our upstairs unit is broken so he'll believe it))
I also called his boss and asked him to do the same thing. I threatened him that if he told i'd.....
Let me know if you have any ideas for the number 91.

4 comments:

native-nc said...

You could sing 100 bottles of beer/coke on the wall & stop at 91....that would take to long but MAYBE he might get the hint.

Do a letter of 91 ways I love you or reasons why I love you leading up to you passed your test.

OK, so know you will believe me when I say I'm not that creative!

Vickie said...

In 91 days you can start thinking about what Characters the kids will be at the Church Fall Festival or Halloween......pumpkin patch.....fall will be in the air!

~Crystal~ said...

Say you can't believe it's been 91 days since (something) has happened.

Or if you had 91 cents for every time someone did something.

It's 91 hours till Jessica will be home.

Anonymous said...

You clipped 91 coupons for your coupon book today.