Monday, June 09, 2008

CVS'ing

Last week I went to my local CVS and scored these items... sorry no picture

First Transaction:
FOUR packs of Charmin Toilet Paper (9 rolls per pack)

OOP: $14.83
I earned 10 ecb's... I had none to use :)

Second Transaction:
1 Listerine Smart Rinse (i would have bought more but they were out)
1 Double pack of Oral B toothbrushes
1 Pack of Huggies wipes
1 CVS chap stick (my quick grap)

OOP: $1.58
I earned some ecb's but I don't remember how many... a bunch

Third Transaction:
2 Tubes of Colgate toothpaste (bogo)
1 pack of 500 cotton swabs
1 bottle of Huggies Baby wash
1 Pack of Huggies wipes

OOP: $2.46
I earned ECB's here too

Fourth Transaction:
3 packs of pampers diapers

OOP: $1.88
I earned some ecb's


Fifth Transaction:
1 BIG bottle of Dove body wash
1 Dove deodorant
1 bottle of baby powder
1 Gillette Fusion Razor

OOP: $12.21
I earned some ECB's to carry over I probably could have split this transaction and done better. This transaction didn't go as planned b/c they were out of some things and I had to think quick. LOL

I still only spent $32.96 for all that and the diapers alone would have normally cost me nearly $25!!! So I'm pretty impressed!

Its nice not to have to run to the store b/c you're on your last roll of toilet paper. Or when you know you really need to change out your razor or toothbrush! LOL Its bad when your razor has mildew on it!!!!!!!!!!!! Or when the brissles in your toothbrush are going in every different direction!!! But not any more! My hubby has nice new razors complete with his very own shaving cream! If Jeremiah runs off with one of our toothbrushes we don't have to freak out b/c we have plenty!!!!!! I love it!

Just think of how much money we could have been saving all along! LOL

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I feel the same way. I'm planning a trip today or tomorrow since I didn't get to go yesterday and my sister still wants me to go with her!

~Crystal~ said...

I love it too. It's a peace of mind. A comfort.
It does make me sick to think of all we could have been saving. But thankfully we have it now! :) And it's fun too.

Vickie said...

I am in LOVE with CVS and the secure feeling it gives me and my home!

I'm with you on 'think of the money we could have saved all this time'.
Can't do anything about it now but think of the money we are saving now!!!