Friday, June 27, 2008

TRIPPIN at CVS

Here's what I scored tonight! They were out of Colgate toothpaste, Smartrinse, Toilet Paper and I grabbed the last Soy Joy bars but I think I still did pretty good!

Transaction #1
2 Basic Bounty Paper Towels
1 Duracell AA Power Pix batteries
1 Duracell AA reg batteries

OOP $1.90
I had ECB for $2 off Power Pix batteries from a previous transaction and 1 $5 off reg duracell batteries. I used some CVS coupons. I also had some ECB's going into the store.

Transaction #2
1 pack of Pampers
2 Colgate Toothbrushes
4 Soy Joy bars

OOP $1.12

I used 2 $1 off coupons for the toothbrushes and some other CVS coupons. Then I used some ECB's.

Transaction #3
1 Palmolive Dish Soap
1 Cascade Liguid Dishwasher gel
2 Rightguard deodorants
2 ALL laundry soaps
1 Dove deodorant
1 Sting Ease for insect bites

OOP $.63 cents

I had some small manf. coupons and a few CVS coupons. I also used ECB's used on previous purchase.

I still have ECB's to use on my next visit!!!!

I also picked up a flyer for next week. I got 2 because some ladies at church want me to show them how to do it. I'm still learning but whatever!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

You did super good!!!!! I'm proud!

Musing Truth said...

hi - i found you on a link from centsible sawyer - never been to your blog before. i cant find a link anywhere on your sidebar to email you, so i thought i'd leave a comment. who is singing on your background song? i'd love to get the music - i sing that to my babies every night before they go to sleep!! Thanks for your help!
sherriebeaumontatgmail(dot)com

Jamie said...

You did good, Nic! Keep it up!

Vickie said...

You did AWESOME!! YOU GO GIRL!!