Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spreading the Love

I made a special trip to my sister's today. I met my sister at her house and went to CVS. She's heard me talk about all the things I've been getting there. I tried to talk her through it over the phone but it was too overwhelming so off I went. I told her that if she could at least give up $20 we'd make it back. I can't remember everything she got but I'll give it a shot

transaction 1
1 pack of charmin
1 pack of paper towels
1 10 pack of batteries

I let her use some of my $4/$20 and $3/$15.
OOP was somewhere around $13.00

transaction 2
1 pack of pampers
1 palmolive dish soap
1 colgate toothpaste
2 huggies wipe holders
1 beach play thingy for Cody bugs.
1 pack of bandaids
there may have been more... can't remember
her total before coupons was either $48 or $58 but after all the coupons... which i should have printed more b/c I ran out.
OOP $9 something.
She still has $5 in ECB's to use next time! She was really impressed!!!

I had to do everything in my head while I was walking around. We had both of her kids with us. I think with all that said we did pretty good.

The manager there was EXTREMELY nice... I told him that my friends, Vicki, Crystal and Jamie all shopped there and he said "oh yeah they were just in here this morning! They got lots of stuff for very little money!!!!" My sister's eyes lit up. I think she's hooked!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

You guys did really good!

I think I'm hooked for life.