Wednesday, June 04, 2008

OUR VACATION

We got anxious and left last Thursday night instead of early Friday morning. We got there around 10:30ish. We pulled up and the beach house next door was FULL of teenagers. I forgot is was graduation week! IDIOT!!!!!!
I told everyone to stay inside the car until I got the doors unlocked. As I walked up the stairs some guy next door screamed "we got neighbors!" I looked up at him and said "we're old and we have four kids plus an extra one on this trip. And you look to young to be drinking so maybe you should help unload the cars and I won't call the cops!" I was laughing during the last part but sure enough about 7 guys unloaded us. It was funny b/c Matthew didn't hear my conversation a and he'd just raised the back door to the van when he heard a deep voice say "we got it man, don't worry." We still laugh about them unloading our the explorer and the mini van. It would have taken us all night but with them it took about 10 minutes! LOL They brought it in and asked where I wanted it. It was too funny. Afterwards they said "okay so if you have any problems just come to us - don't call the cops please."
Around 2:30am I walked outside and asked them to turn it down a little. They were extremely polite and we didn't hear another sound from them that night.
The next night was night was a different story. It was their last night there and I tried to be understanding but around midnight I'd given up. I walked outside and got there attention. They immediately turned down the music but one guy yelled some unkind things at me and I kindly put him in his place. The rest of the people were slapping at him and telling him to shut up that I was 'cool.' I didn't hear another sound from them that night either. All and all they weren't too bad. I felt sorry for the cleaning crew that had to come in after them. They had piles and piles of garbage outside along with a smashed up guitar.

Well enjoy my pictures... if you have time try and comment :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You are so funny! You and cops!