Thursday, June 26, 2008

HOT!

We've had AC problems since we've bought the house. There are 2 units. One for upstairs and one for the downstairs. We've had problems with both. But lately our upstairs unit is dealing us fits. EVERY DAY we have to turn it off to let it thaw out and then hope that it will come back on. Last night it was extremely hot and I think thats why we've all woken up with coughing and congestion. When we laid down last night it said it was 92 degrees! Everyone was miserable! We recently switched out the light fixture in the boys room b/c the old one just didn't work! I wish I would have taken more time and gotten them a fan but I was just trying to find something cheap. The rest of us all have fans in our room except them. I would put a box fan in there if I thought they wouldn't lose a finger!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I think I would be camping out down stairs. That's miserable.

Jamie said...

When Tres was little he wouldn't sleep without 'white noise.' So I found a small tabletop oscilating fan at wal mart for about $10. It generates some nice wind, and you can put it up on a dresser out of reach.

native-nc said...

Poor kiddos. I'm with Vickie, sign me up for downstairs!

native-nc said...

Any relief from the heat????