Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The rich and famous





Ono Island is a private gated community (island) where many celebrities have beach houses. I've always wanted to drive around the island but without a pass there's no getting on the island!
I was at the gas station picking my lucky numbers (wink wink) and I was talking to another man that was doing the same thing. Well we asked each other where we were from and he was from ---- ONO ISLAND!!! I told him that I wanted to drive around and look at the houses and one thing led to another and I was following him onto the island!!!! We drove around for a few hours and dreamed about "if" we won the lottery what kind of house we'd want to live in. It was fun.

*** People give me a hard time b/c I'll talk to anyone but ya know... if I didn't talk to people I'd miss out on things like Ono Island and sooo much more!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael and I used to do stuff like that in B'ham!!! Those houses were no where near as cool though!

~Crystal~ said...

The only time my family went on vacation, we rented a house on Ono Island. It wasn't as fancy as those though.

Staci said...

I will never give you a hard time about talking with people, that is what is going to make you one amazing Mary Kay consultant. You've got what I don't have when it comes to that! You won't have a problem meeting people and finding customers... I would have never had the chance to see Ono island... cause I would have never spoke to the guy.