Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Confused

Is a pashmina what Indian ladies wear around their heads? This site has them and I'm not sure what exactly they are for... its seems like thats what it is. What do you think?

WAIT I found this on Wkipedia

Pashmina refers to a type of cashmire wool and textiles made from it. The name comes from Pashmineh, made from Persian pashm (= "wool"). This wool comes from changthangi or pashmina goat—a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes of the Himalayes. The wool has been used for thousands of years to make high-quality shawls that also bear the same name.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I just read your post, but I'm too tired to comment on each one... sorry.

Tiff told me about the doc at the ER... crack me up. I can just see it now.. her ponytail on top of her head and all. lol.

Love the pictures of the kids... always.

I need to take pictures of our garden too! Thanks for the idea!

I don't know what pashmina is...

Snack Ideas... I need some too. We do banana's, fruit snacks (from Sams') and ritz crackers, lots of crackers. Oh and the sour cream and chive crackers (also at sams I buy a HUGE box of them) Both my kids eat them up! Chlo likes grapes/raisins, cereal dry, and ice.

Darcy looks like a natural on the bike/trike.

So what did you do for matt afterall? I didn't read it until now, so I couldn't give my ideas.

LOVE YOU!!!!!