Sunday, June 29, 2008

Advice

We need to buy the boys new carseats but I'm not sure which kind. I love Darcy's Britax carseat but its too expensive to buy 2. I'm kinda thinking about something not so bulky but with plenty of protection and support.

I got a Britax through freecycle about a year or so ago. But its several years old and its probably been recalled! The foam padding underneath the fabric is nasty and broken.

My MIL bought an Evenflow carseat for us but the strap that comes up from between their legs isn't long enough and its always pinching them. It cannot be adjusted.

I need your opinions. What carseat do you have for your child? Pro's and Con's please :)

1 comment:

Staci said...

I LOVE my britax car seats.... for me its the only way to go. I know they cost a ton, but what I did was.... went to target, got it for 10% off for signing up for a credit card with them. SO that was helpful. I don't know if that would work for you or not, but that was what I did. You can also buy new ones on Ebay but they don't come with a warranty. So I don't know. Chlo and Jax both have one but they were bought a year apart. So I know that is an issue.