Friday, June 13, 2008

My CVS's trip today

I went in with my head pounding. I woke up this morning with major sinus pressure (new to me). I didn't 'feel' like going to CVS but I knew I needed to go. So I went.

Transaction #1 (really 2nd transaction)

2 boxes of Cheerios
1 box of cereal bars
1 folgers coffee

Originally I picked up the 1 wrong cereal so this actually was the 2nd transaction. I had already done the 2nd transaction when I realized I didn't get my 10 ecbs from the first one.

I spent $10.88 and earned $10 ECB's

Transaction #2 (really first)
1 Quattro Titanium Razor
1 Dove cream oil body wash

I spent $7.83

Transaction #3
2 Dove Shampoo's BOGO
2 Dove Conditioner's BOGO
1 Dove Body Wash
1 CVS Daily Face Wash
1 pack of Felttip pens

I spent $.01 ONE PENNY!!! I actually had too many coupons and she had to void one! LOVE IT!

Transaction #4
1 Pack of Huggies diapers
1 Bonine Kids (car sick prevention med)
1 Nivea for Men bodywash
1 Nivea for men face wash
1 Reinventing beauty magazine (it's full of coupons!)
1 roll of bounty paper towels.


I spent $2.03

I came home with $19 in ECB's!!!! This is the first time I left with ECB's. GO ME!!!

If you really wanna see a pro work the CVS thing you should visit The Centsible Sawyer

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MARY-ANN said...

Great Job!!

Vickie said...

You did do good girlfriend!

I think I have figured out the Pay Per Post thing. I have done my first post and am waiting on an approval so I can receive my first pay. If you decide to sign up PLEASE sign up on my blog. Okie Dokie?