Friday, May 12, 2006

Thursday Night Recap

Thursday night is the only night that I "have" to watch TV. I love Survivor, CSI: Las Vegas and Without A Trace.

Last night on Survivor I was pulling for Terry to win the challenge. It was making me sick watching it. But its okay that he didn't win. He still made it to the final 3. I really hope he wins. I really don't think he's cocky and he deserves it the most... well i do like circe (however you spell it). I cannot stand Aras... he's so immature. Danielle annoys me. I will definitely be at home Sunday night watching it!!!!

CSI: Las Vegas was pretty good. I hope Brass doesn't die. But it seems like all the CSI shows are losing characters. At least its not Nick... he's a cutie ;)

Without a Trace left me frustrated. We watched all three shows upstairs. We talked Mrs. B into watching WAT. She'd never seen it before and after last nights ending I dunno if she'll ever watch it again. I guess they were trying to prove some kind of point... like it doesn't matter which one lived and which one died b/c one of them died! But I still would have liked to known what happened. Oh well.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I was angry with the ending of WAT to i was like were we suppose to know which one died and I just couldnt figure it out....glad to know I wasnt the only one!...lol

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»