Tuesday, May 09, 2006

All Night Long!

I was up so early I told the roaster when to crow!

It was a long night but I'm pulling through. Its really our fault. Normally we try and keep them on the same schedule but yesterday evening they ate at seperate times which means they woke up throughout the night at seperate times. If I was smart I could have woke them both up at the same time but I don't want to get in the habit of waking them up to eat. You're not supposed to anyways. But for some reason once I got one fed then it seemed to take forever for him to fall back asleep. Ms. Darcy decided to join them a few times in the middle of the night. They've slept a lot this morning (which is normal) so I've been able to rest some. Darcy got up around 9:30ish and I made us some eggs and toast... BIG TREAT b/c normally we don't eat breakfast b/c we wake up so late. But I think I'm going to start making it b/c she's already down for her nap. I figured she could eat lunch when she woke up.

Well both boys are crying... gotta run!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your roaster crows!!! lol - just kidding! My you have been a busy bee. How is Jess doing with volleyball?? Hugs to all.

Staci said...

Rooster?

Anyway- I have to wake up my sleeping baby to feed her, doctors orders. But the last 3 nights, I have not not. I let her wake me up. Its so much better that way!

It does seem crazy to wake them up, because it takes so long to put them back to sleep! I know that feeling. And I only have ONE!

I thought about calling you the other day, but figured you had your hands too full. Sounds like you keep busy!

love ya.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»