Friday, May 12, 2006

Mother's Day all weekend long

starting tonight! Our church is having a Mother/Daughter Tea and I'm taking my mom and Jessica. I really don't think Darcy would sit through it. El (Jamie's group) is performing and giving their testimonies. I'm really looking forward to it.

Tomorrow my husband is going to fix up the patio area outside our back door. As of now our back door goes out into a really small fenced in area under the back deck. It's pretty nasty right now but he's going to clean it out for me. I'm always saying how bored I get in the dark dungeon during the day. He's going to fix it up so I can take the kids out there and get some sun light. Darcy will love it b/c she'll be able to be near the dogs... she loves dogs.

Sunday we'll go to church and then to my mom's... at least I'm assuming thats what we'll do b/c thats what we do every other holiday :) I guess I should double check.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see - just another reason you need to visit my mom!! Darcy oves dogs - dante loves kids!!! have a great mommies day little momma!!! Hugs to all.