Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Idea's

I need some ideas for several things...

What are some things I can feed my 18 month old to keep in new & exciting? I don't want to feed her the same thing every day for lunch... but I don't have any ideas. Its seems like she eats a lot of pasta.

What are some things I can do with Jessica (age 10) and Darcy (18months) during the summer? Where are some places we (all five of us) go during the day?

I don't want Jessica's summer spent helping me take care of babies... I understand thats part of it but I really want her to enjoy it too.

We used to do arts and crafts but I'm not sure how well that will work with Darcy bug. She's into everything!!!!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

www.Familyfun.com
they have great ideas. I get them emailed to me every week. Sign up and try some of the stuff out. You can even get age specific stuff too.

Jamie said...

Try a lunchable. They have them for $.99 some places. Tres used to eat that up!! Peanut butter and jelly... lunch meat... pizza bread... chicken fingers... apple slices... these are some of my kids favs.