Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nicole 101

here's a list of 113 things about me... don't hold anything against me ;)

1. I have an older sister (9years older)
2. My dad is half Japanese
3. I look like my mom (all american girl, curves and all!)
4. I have FOUR kids (10yrs, 1.5 yrs and twin boys almost 2 months)
5. Twins do NOT run in either sides of our family.
6. We asked the doctor for twins and minutes later he announced we were having twins! NO LIE
7. I bite my nails
8. I have to sleep with my hair in a ponytail
9. I redo my ponytail throughout the night
10. I HAVE to clean my ears with q-tips as soon as I get out of the shower
11. I also HAVE to put on deodorant as soon as I get out… even if I’m just going to bed (not b/c I stink… I just feel funny without it)
12. I clean between my toes before I climb in bed
13. Jessica picked this habit up also
14. Even if I’m cold… I still want my sheets to be nice and crisp when I get in the bed
15. Like Crystal, I too have to turn my pillow over during the night b/c I like the cool side
16. I HAVE to touch my husband while I sleep
17. Most of the time I throw my leg over his leg
18. I snore on occasion
19. I also talk in my sleep
20. Speaking of talking… I have to carry around the house phone and my cell phone everywhere I go
21. I’m always thinking of who I can call… even when I have nothing to say
22. I have really bad conversation skills… I interrupt J
23. I brush my teeth in the shower
24. I get toothpaste all over my shirt if I brush them over the sink
25. I love the way my husband smells after he’s been sweating all day… it’s the MAN smell
26. I love the new blue dial soap for men
27. I sniff it while I’m taking a shower
28. I love the way my husbands deodorant smells
29. I don’t care if he doesn’t wear cologne
30. I don’t wear perfume
31. I have my ears pierced but haven’t worn earrings in a really LOOOOOONG time
32. I have 2 tattoos
33. I would love to be covered in them but I think ahead and know I wouldn’t want to be an old lady with tattoos all over me.
34. I think guys with tattoos are sexy… esp my guy
35. I have a bad temper
36. I act first and think second
37. I have really bad road rage
38. I used to get in fist fights in school
39. Most of them were with guys!
40. I have been in bar fights
41. I saw someone get stabbed (he lived)
42. I wanted to travel as a bum by train with some friends I met from southside
43. I’ve hitchhiked
44. I’ve picked up hitchhikers
45. I’ve brought strangers home and let them spend the night NO NOT ONE NIGHT STANDS… BUMS THAT NEEDED A PLACE TO SLEEP AND BATH!!!
46. I had a sex toy party at my house
47. My MIL came
48. My own mother refused to come
49. I’ve been in sex stores
50. I took my SIL to her first sex store
51. She goes all the time now (love ya! Lol)
52. I’ve always wanted to be arrested (weird I know)
53. And spend the night in jail
54. My dad spent the night in jail for fighting
55. I have my dad’s temper
56. I stole all the neighbors mail when I was little and pretended I was the mailman
57. I opened it all.
58. I got caught.
59. I live in my inlaws basement
60. I dated my husbands brother
61. I’ve been to Scotland
62. I have a fear of spiders
63. I’ve been bitten by one
64. I’ve threatened to call the Fire Department b/c my daddy wouldn’t come over to my house and kill one for me
65. Right now I feel like their crawling on me b/c I mentioned them
66. I like the way alcohol taste
67. I don’t drink b/c I can’t drink in moderations
68. I’ve passed out drunk before
69. I thought I was going to die from alcohol poisoning
70. Cigarette smoke makes me sick
71. I’m not brave enough to karaoke
72. I wish I were
73. I love watching others make a fool of themselves (karaoke or not)
74. I like to go fishing
75. I’ve fished in a Father/Daughter tournament
76. I want a breast reduction
77. I pretend I’m asleep sometimes so Matthew has to get up with the babies
78. I’m pretty selfish
79. I get my feelings hurt easily
80. I can count on one hand how many books I’ve read in my lifetime
81. My mom did my book reports for me in school
82. I only drink Tropicana Orange Juice
83. I have OJ withdrawals
84. I’ve shoplifted
85. I cry easily
86. I cry when I get really mad
87. I didn’t cry on my wedding day (I laughed a whole lot)
88. I’m afraid of heights
89. I get spooked easily
90. I don’t like for my feet to dangle
91. Most of the time I sit on my feet or have them pulled up beside me
92. I pull the covers all the way up over me with just my head barely sticking out
93. I have a best friend that I’ve only seen twice
94. We met on my honeymoon
95. We communicate almost on a daily basis
96. I almost drowned once while white water rafting
97. I went to a white power/ skinhead rally b/c I was curious
98. I cried the entire way home from Kentucky
99. I told my dad where I went… he wasn’t mad
100. I hold my nose underwater
101. I love going shopping for school supplies
102. I almost got my license suspended for too many speeding tickets
103. I spent 8 hours in driving school and had to pay a fine
104. I had a pen pal once who was in jail for murdering his dad, stepmother and 2 stepsisters
105. The last thing I do when getting ready is put on my clothes
106. I don’t like it when someone says ‘I’ll call you RIGHT back’… I never know if they mean RIGHT back or just in a little while… most of the time I’m waiting with the phone for the next five minutes and they never call!
107. I hate forwarded emails… I delete them without reading them… sorry
108. I don’t floss
109. I don’t drink soda from a can or bottle… I have to have it over ice.
110. I don’t like peanut butter
111. I don’t like eating meat on a bone
112. I don’t like ham
113. I love bologna

8 comments:

native-nc said...

Out of the 113 we have about 30 things in common.

dana said...

I have a lot more in common with you than I thought I did, I could relate to close to or even maybe more than half of them.

Anonymous said...

Hey that's right - whatever happend to that prison dude???

Hugs to all the kids!

Staci said...

Would you Karaoke with me?

~Crystal~ said...

Good list! And what did happen to that guy?
I'll Karaoke with you too!

Anonymous said...

Maybe next trip to bama should be girls karaoke night!!! I've always been to shy to do it.

Jamie said...

Hey... I used to do karaoke contests. I won one. Got $500.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»