Saturday, May 13, 2006

Menu

I've already made a menu for the first week in my new house... no we didn't find one... i'm just thinking ahead :)

Here's the menu:

Chicken over pasta w/crescent rolls

Cubed Steak
twice baked potatoes
corn on the cob

Beef Tips (in the crock pot... makes em really tender) & Gravy over Rice
Green Beans

Chicken Casserole (Heather, you're welcome to come to dinner)

Cheeseburger Bake

Taco's

yes i realize there's one night left... but i've learned to eat leftovers (THIS IS BIG DEAL FOR ME) so i'm sure will have a buffet of leftovers one night.

whatcha think? Also if anyone wants to share any recipes of their favorite dish please email me at mnjdbrock@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Staci said...

You are so cute, planning your menu out. I think I'll come over that week! Can you make room for me and Chloe? She won't eat much!

You have this cooking thing down. Maybe you should email each week your menu, so I can have some ideas of what to cook. I get stuck cooking the same thing over and over.

We should start a group recipe blog! Okay that sounds like a June Cleaver thing to say.

Staci said...

Crystal you should start the blog... since you are so good at creative blogs... We could all post on it!

dana said...

I am in on the cooking blog, I am with Staci, I get stuck on what to cook. Aaron wants me to try to cook new things so we don't have the same things over and over, but he is so picky and only wants me to cook what his mom cooked. Lets get that blog started. Sounds like a great idea. BTW some of those recipes sound good, if you are going to email the recipe, I would like a copy too please.

~Crystal~ said...

I see I've been recruited for something! I'll work on it this week. :)

Jamie said...

I'm in! I'm in! I'm always looking for new ideas so my fam doesn't get bored!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»